Bulk trash is a service provided free-of-charge to our residents during Georgia Cities Week. Annual bulk trash pick-up will begin on Monday, April 24th and continue throughout the week.
Due to the anticipated volume of bulk trash, dry trash pickup will be suspended the week of 4/24-28, 2023. Crews will resume pick up the following week.
𝗕𝘂𝗹𝗸 𝗧𝗿𝗮𝘀𝗵 𝗨𝗽𝗱𝗮𝘁𝗲:
4/26/23 - Zone 2 pick-up has started.
Pick-up schedule for bulk trash is as follows:
Zone 1 – Mulberry, Richmond Place, Blueberry, Camellia Street, Rosemont Street, Carter Street, Rushing Street, Forest Street, Clark Street, Live Oak, White Oak and Ponderosa.
Zone 2 - Piercefield, Teal Lake, Main Street, Brisbon Hall, Sterling Creek, Sterling Woods, Cypress Point, Creek Valley, Richmond Hill Plantation-Port Royal, Creekside and The Commons.
Zone 3 - Richmond Heights, Parkside, Walker Ct., The Bottom, Cherokee, Port Drive, Melrose, Richmond Hill Plantation, Turtle Hill, and Heartwood.
- This opportunity is only available for Richmond Hill current water account users in residential zoning areas.
- Curbside pick-up will include large items such as appliances, furniture, and other bulky items not normally picked up by the regular trash service.
- All City residents should place their items on the curb by 7 a.m. the morning of the scheduled pick-up.
- Only bulk items will be removed - no cardboard boxes or trash bags will be collected. These items should be disposed of through regular trash pick-up or recycling. Residences with these items at the curb will not be collected.
- The following items will not be collected:
- hazardous waste items
- paint (see information on how to dispose of paint here)
- oil or oil-based product
- grease products
- gas or gas-based products
- Freon or Freon based products
- Subdivisions will only be serviced once.
- Yard waste will not be picked up during this time until bulk trash removal is complete.