Report Businesses Violating COVID-19 Regulations

Restaurant Violations

Call Bryan County Environmental Health at 912-653-4333 to report restaurants that are not in compliance with local and state COVID-19 regulations.

Non-Permitted Establishment Violations

To report a non-DPH (Department of Public Health) permitted establishment, visit to fill out the Constituent Service Form located at the bottom of the page. Please include the following information: 

  • Business name
  • Address
  • Telephone number
  • Specific details for the complaint