Bryan County Schools are some of the best in the state!

Here is a list of what you will need to enroll a child in school:

Immunization Record

Form 3231 must be on file. Out of state records must be transferred to GA Form 3231

Eye-Ear-Dental Exam

Form 3300 must be on file. This may be obtained at the Bryan County Health Department, another GA Health Department or from a private pysician. Parents enrolling military children in Bryan County Schools should contact medical personnel at the military base for GA health forms.

Proof of Residency

Written proof must be supplied that the parent/legal guardian/student reside full-time in Bryan County. Acceptable items for documentation are: House purchase contract (proof residence is occupied); mortgage statement; signed lease; signed closing statement; or signed rental receipts. Documentation must have a street address listed. Post office box addresses are not acceptable proof of residence.

Proof of Custody

A copy of divorce paperwork or custody paperwork must be provided if the student does not live with both biological parents.

Social Security Card

The student’s Social Security card must be provided at the time of enrollment.

Proof of Grade Level

-A student transferring from another school system must furnish a withdrawal forma and must also have a report card or other verification of grade placement. High School students must have a transcript. If such a form cannot be presented, the school must be furnished with the phone number and name of the previous school so grade level and withdrawal status can be verified.

Proof of Physical Address

When a cell phone is listed as the home phone number, a bill indicating the appropriate physical address must be provided in addition to other residency information.

To find out more about Bryan County Schools visit the Bryan County Schools Website